Author Topic: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP  (Read 1043 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

105holymoly

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 10
    • http://www.holymolymods.com
Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« on: August 01, 2009, 03:56:32 AM »
Here's a small mod for mappers and modders to add the Wunderwaffe DG-2 Zombie Gun to their WaW map or mod...............All files included as well as a readme!


E N J O Y

http://www.filefront.com/14128309/Wunderwaffe-DG2-Weapon-WaW-MP/


[105]HolyMoly

LtHeadHunter

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 95
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 12:56:06 PM »
Quote from: 105holymoly;11161
Here's a small mod for mappers and modders to add the Wunderwaffe DG-2 Zombie Gun to their WaW map or mod...............All files included as well as a readme!


E N J O Y

http://www.filefront.com/14128309/Wunderwaffe-DG2-Weapon-WaW-MP/


[105]HolyMoly


Get in there showthread.php?t=975

LuckyPunk

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 48
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2010, 12:56:42 PM »
LOL So Cool Man I Wish Kill3r Put A Dg-2 tO ZomX

malciouspit

  • Elite member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,970
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2010, 02:38:09 AM »
its in the map zombie temple..... not a fan of it its liek an over powered explosive shotgun

klemenkin

  • Elite member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,075
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
The problem would be the balance of the game it self. It would destroy all zombies in 1 shot. Don't let me even talk about the DG3-JZ were it hits any zombie in the radius of 20 meters...

Andy02

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 378
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 06:23:41 PM »
Can you modifie it like a perk as satchels or flamer ?

Then you got like 2-3 super powered bullets or you can change the power of it ?

That could be nice to test it .

klemenkin

  • Elite member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,075
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
Why not give it to the zombies :P Would make things a lot more balanced xD

King_Paradox

  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4,711
  • O hai der.
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But is there a difference between Wunderwaffe and Wunderwaffe DG-2? And are they any pictures so I can get a good look at it? :)

Regards.

klemenkin

  • Elite member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,075
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 02:55:06 PM »
Quote from: King_Paradox;25962
Please correct me if I'm wrong.
But is there a difference between Wunderwaffe and Wunderwaffe DG-2? And are they any pictures so I can get a good look at it? :)

Regards.
Here:
http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Wunderwaffe_DG-2

Its Wunderwaffe DG-2(Die Glocke) and Wunderwaffe DG-3-JZ(PAP weapon).

The upgraded wunderwaffe DG-3-JZ is a lot more powerful it destroys zombie that you dont even need to hit with(and it kills about 20 zombies in 1 shoot) while the other 10 zombies and only with a direct hit on a zombie.

King_Paradox

  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • ******
  • Posts: 4,711
  • O hai der.
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 05:18:47 PM »
Cheers :)

Regards.

Hacker22

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 37
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 10:20:48 AM »
it doesnt work the same in multiplayer it seems to shoot explosive Tank shells rather than Bolts of lightning XD and it has very little impact damage and almost 0 splash Damage

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

  • zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • *******
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Be niga.
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 06:12:46 PM »
Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP wont be never like in sp coop zombis becus its difrend engine and its not posible to do in mp like that electric shock for zombis and efect only danger you can give it biger bu efects cant be same... its not posible..

KiLL3R

  • Administrator
  • Elite member
  • **********
  • Posts: 3,069
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »
Quote from: tadejplevanc;44052
Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP wont be never like in sp coop zombis becus its difrend engine and its not posible to do in mp like that electric shock for zombis and efect only danger you can give it biger bu efects cant be same... its not posible..


Actually it is possible to have the same stuff in MP, the only thing that can't be done is the FX on the view model of the weapon (the glowy stuff in the bulb things).

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

  • zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • *******
  • Posts: 1,741
  • Be niga.
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:04 PM »
Quote from: KiLL3R;44145
Actually it is possible to have the same stuff in MP, the only thing that can't be done is the FX on the view model of the weapon (the glowy stuff in the bulb things).

yes i want that fx on models that rulz is it posible to add like one bullet for last hunter in zomx? to shock them:D

Tobi

  • V.I.P.s
  • Sr. Member
  • *
  • Posts: 284
Re: Wunderwaffe DG-2 for WaW MP
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2011, 06:57:32 PM »
Is it good with a wunderwaffel? They are to strong but i like you idea anyway Tadej :yay2: