Author Topic: Custom nazi zombies  (Read 2663 times)

SpuGe

• V.I.P.s
Custom nazi zombies
« on: April 25, 2014, 08:46:30 PM »
If someone wants to play custom zombies with me sometime, add me in steam and lets play some. Yeah i know that zombiemodding.com or UGX site would be better place to find people to play with, but it would be nicer to play with people who are already familiar.

I like to play with 3-4 players, and i play anything.

Check out me and my friend playing nazi zombie minecraft! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgEv6hbDjTs

« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:51:23 PM by SpuGe »

Doom-Priest

• Moderators & Server admins
  • Elite member
Re: Custom nazi zombies
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 09:10:30 PM »
Did mckay ever release that dead city nazi zombie variant?

McKay

• Sup
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 09:16:46 PM »
Did mckay ever release that dead city nazi zombie variant?

No Sir!
Honestly, I've lost track of where I left off, and the map, currently is facing a lot of errors with exceeding sounds/materials/etc. Also, I'm waiting on the ugx 1.1 mod that will be out hopefully soon, which will make the map a lot more AWSUM.
Maps made for Server:
Death Trap, Spherical, No Man's Land, Sumpf Trap, Dead City, Dead City V2, and Outlast.

SpuGe

• V.I.P.s
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 09:19:25 PM »
No Sir!
Honestly, I've lost track of where I left off, and the map, currently is facing a lot of errors with exceeding sounds/materials/etc. Also, I'm waiting on the ugx 1.1 mod that will be out hopefully soon, which will make the map a lot more AWSUM.

Yeah ugx 1.1 gonna be awesome :D

SuPeRsTaR---

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »
wow that is a boysta world record spuge, I hope you understand for somebody who has world record in the title of a video :D. I'd be happy to play zombies sometimes here are some of my blops 2 score so you know I am not noob xD.

Map|Solo|Coop|time for coop
Bus|44|49|5 hours
Farm|58|50|3 hours 30
Town|60|55|4 hours 20
Tranzit|62|50| 2 hours 25
Die rise|75|89| 8 hours 50 mins
Mob of the D|72|91| 11 hours 48 mins
Buried = not a map.
Origins|96|91 9 hours 5 mins

P.S if you think some of the times are long you haven't played highrounds.. Mob of the dead 11 hours 48 mins was fast for 91. Had 6 friends who have done it to 90 in 15 hours ^^

Also if you've ever seen start room challenges where you open no doors and see how long you can survive. I had world record in past for all maps.

Bus depo - 18 coop (Been joint now)
Mob of the dead - 18 solo (Been beat now but when I did it highest round was 14 :D) 20 coop (we joint previous WR holders)
Tranzit - 30 solo (My friend wanted WR so asked me not to upload to zombie records), 28 coop (we quit because WR had been 24 for long time and we knew it would not get beat. I was flawless)
Origins - 40 solo (Once again a clan mate just got WR and wanted it so I didn't upload to zombie records, 40 is still record now :D) - 33 coop (joint with WR but don't with extra player so longer/harder)
Other maps wasn't on zombie records and we only played for WR so :D P.S Zombie records holds all over platform information and it has been updated since the times I did these so new records, different maps added but still at the time I had WR for every start room on blops 2 :D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 12:29:35 AM by SuPeRsTaR--- »

SpuGe

• V.I.P.s
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 07:25:21 AM »
wow that is a boysta world record spuge, I hope you understand for somebody who has world record in the title of a video :D. I'd be happy to play zombies sometimes here are some of my blops 2 score so you know I am not noob xD.

Map|Solo|Coop|time for coop
Bus|44|49|5 hours
Farm|58|50|3 hours 30
Town|60|55|4 hours 20
Tranzit|62|50| 2 hours 25
Die rise|75|89| 8 hours 50 mins
Mob of the D|72|91| 11 hours 48 mins
Buried = not a map.
Origins|96|91 9 hours 5 mins

P.S if you think some of the times are long you haven't played highrounds.. Mob of the dead 11 hours 48 mins was fast for 91. Had 6 friends who have done it to 90 in 15 hours ^^

Also if you've ever seen start room challenges where you open no doors and see how long you can survive. I had world record in past for all maps.

Bus depo - 18 coop (Been joint now)
Mob of the dead - 18 solo (Been beat now but when I did it highest round was 14 :D) 20 coop (we joint previous WR holders)
Tranzit - 30 solo (My friend wanted WR so asked me not to upload to zombie records), 28 coop (we quit because WR had been 24 for long time and we knew it would not get beat. I was flawless)
Origins - 40 solo (Once again a clan mate just got WR and wanted it so I didn't upload to zombie records, 40 is still record now :D) - 33 coop (joint with WR but don't with extra player so longer/harder)
Other maps wasn't on zombie records and we only played for WR so :D P.S Zombie records holds all over platform information and it has been updated since the times I did these so new records, different maps added but still at the time I had WR for every start room on blops 2 :D

That map is easy and fast but thanks. :D Good records you got at there. Yeah lets play sometime, it would be fun :3
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:31:14 AM by SpuGe »

SPARTAN_W

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 05:38:47 PM »
I need a nazi zombie custom map co op buddy , id be glad to play with you,  unfortunately I don't have a steam account so ill add you in CoD

SpuGe

• V.I.P.s
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 06:14:16 PM »
I need a nazi zombie custom map co op buddy , id be glad to play with you,  unfortunately I don't have a steam account so ill add you in CoD

Yeah add me in cod. Steam would make communicating much easier.