Author Topic: New Update? New Zombis? New things? VOTE!  (Read 8124 times)

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

• zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • Be niga.
New Update? New Zombis? New things? VOTE!
« on: August 10, 2013, 05:37:49 PM »
Hello!

You know we are in game limite with materials for zombiex mod soon we cant add all this things in. Here you can vote MAX 8 things wich zombis, stuff you want in from materials. Soon when all admins vote possible to move thread to public? Thanks :) NAO vote!

aFatcow

• zombieX Server Admin
Re: New Update? New Zombis? New things? VOTE!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 05:48:56 PM »
nice! :D

i vote for these :
pic 9, 11, 17, 18, 24, 28, 12 and 29

and i failed :D
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 05:57:45 PM by aFatcow »
Linkin Park.

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

• zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • Be niga.
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 05:50:25 PM »
U vote or why i cant see LOL?

Milkyy

• Milkmen ll
  • zombieX Server Admin
  • hi ll
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
i'll vote when I get home

xCrusadentx

• Pokemon Master
  • Elite member
  • Bring all da Hentai
    • Kill3r Creations
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:08:57 PM »
Voted

Mfsmm

• "The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it."  –Anatole France
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 08:10:41 PM »
Voted :D

I really want those doctor/scientist skins!! goes well for rocket scientist!

Will the BO2 guardian work?

Didn't you have an ac-130 script tadej?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:19:33 PM by Mfsmm »

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 08:31:17 PM »
Voted:

1, 2, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17.

Personally, I think it would be best to provide different skins for zombies because hunters have the existing custom skins. If it was me making the decisions, I'd happily remove all the existing custom skins in favour of some of these, and I'm not too bothered about the funky gadgets at the bottom.

The scientist skin and the female skin (the alive-looking one) would be great for hunters though, definitely better than seeing the dull military skins all the time!

The werewolf skin would be a nice change too ;) And I like the two female skins, they would add a lot of variation to the mod :D

I'm excited! :yay2:

Regards.

Mfsmm

• "The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it."  –Anatole France
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 08:38:53 PM »
8 and 10, would be great to have them as 1st zombie, as they look like the witch from L4D. Makes you know not to mess with 1st zombies :troll:

[dark]rakaris

• zombieX Server Admin
  • let's go kill some mushrooms
    • Youtube
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 12:41:24 PM »
i don't think that would  be good if first zombie different skin because all hunters see who is first zombie and just kill him from far away and that's why first zombie will be even harder to play but that just my opinion

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

• zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • Be niga.
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2013, 12:47:39 PM »
i don't think that would  be good if first zombie different skin because all hunters see who is first zombie and just kill him from far away and that's why first zombie will be even harder to play but that just my opinion

Im with u my niga.

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 12:55:26 PM »

Like tadej, I agree with this.

However, I think if there are two skins or more for zombies, then they should spawn with a different skin each time (or so that a skin is randomly picked).

When will the vote end?

Regards.

Mfsmm

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 07:00:23 PM »

I forgot that valid point. Still, hunters kill zombies from far away, the only difference is when they come in a horde they will shoot preferably to the witch one. This ,in my opinion, can be beneficial, because 1st zombies has more health, takes longer to kill, thus clearing other zombies straight for hunters. However, they wouldn't get infected, but the other's would blow spam, witch balances things. Aren't custom textures harder to kill? Recall the horde of zombies, Tadej present that didn't received damage to the head.

xCrusadentx

• Pokemon Master
  • Elite member
  • Bring all da Hentai
    • Kill3r Creations
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
Could have a new killstreak that me and doom got off a gw2 boss.  After like, lets say, a 10 killstreak or so, the zombie gets more health and when they swipe their hands poison lands on the ground and hunters have to move.  The skin can be applied then.

Mfsmm

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 07:47:57 PM »
Could have a new killstreak that me and doom got off a gw2 boss.  After like, lets say, a 10 killstreak or so, the zombie gets more health and when they swipe their hands poison lands on the ground and hunters have to move.  The skin can be applied then.

you say when zombies get 10 kills, or when hunters do. Because, most of games hunters get 10 or more kills, so that would happen every time. When hunters get out numbered by zombies, and zombies get that kind of advantage, they will just moan and cry. So perhaps this kill-streak would be applied at mid-early stage on game?

McKay

• Sup
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 09:30:28 PM »
Why are there monkeys? O_O
Maps made for Server:
Death Trap, Spherical, No Man's Land, Sumpf Trap, Dead City, Dead City V2, and Outlast.