Author Topic: I'm back :D  (Read 2184 times)

[BAD]-Breez-

• Reeamz Social Network
I'm back :D
« on: January 20, 2013, 12:13:04 PM »
Hi Guys long time no see Good to see still some of the people from back in the day still on here :D

I don't think i will be doing any Map Designing any more but I'm sure I will be about on the server.
So every one that knows me Hi and good to be back people that don't know me Hi to you to lool :D

See you all on server :D

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
Re: I'm back :D
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 06:01:09 PM »
Good to see you again :D

Welcome back :)

Regards.

[BAD]-Breez-

• Reeamz Social Network
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 10:17:09 PM »
Thanks Para nice to see you still around :) I bought Black ops 2 today but got to wait on delivery. Going to see what its like :D also missed killing Zombies, I'm such  noob I don't even remember how to drink Soda in game lol :D  or even bind the keys lol LMFAO it's like starting all over again lol :D Is the Rats Kitchen Still on server?

Doom-Priest

• Moderators & Server admins
  • Elite member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 10:24:37 PM »
The kitchen isnt unfortunatly, we do have bedroom i believe and some other old maps. (and ofcourse new ones!)

Also welcome back :)

If you change your mind and still want to do some mapping you can ask me questions also :p

[BAD]-Breez-

• Reeamz Social Network
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2013, 10:32:17 PM »
The kitchen isnt unfortunatly, we do have bedroom i believe and some other old maps. (and ofcourse new ones!)

Also welcome back :)

If you change your mind and still want to do some mapping you can ask me questions also :p

Thanks Doom Last Map I made was this one here
http://www.kill3rcreations.co.uk/index.php?topic=2420.0

I actually have to much on my hands to even think about doing any mapping but in near future if I do get some free time I would not mind attempting again. As i said above i don't even remember how to drink Soda in game let alone start modding again lol :D but I do have some great ideas for the map if I do decide to start again.

Thank you for your offer to help :)