Author Topic: Knif3 Server  (Read 968 times)

Molson

Knif3 Server
« on: June 15, 2012, 02:07:21 PM »
I am running a Knife only mod that Kill3r made for me a while back on my server again. It started out as a simple knife only mod with music and grew into a crazy mod I called "The One" where one player is chosen as the "One" and has special powers until he is killed and then his killer has those powers and so on and so on. If I had my way it would have grew into a crazy mod as big as K3 ;)
Some of the people that actually played on my server (not many of us playing cod4 these days :mad:) complained of heavy download so I removed "The One" stuff and am left with a pretty wicked knife (swords actually, Kill3r dropped Crazy Ankles sword skin in for me.) mod with exploding bodies, mid air kill points, and a plasma death-ray thingy killstreak reward.
Anyway, check it out if you like, ip 208.167.240.149:28960 and bring a friend so you have someone to kill. ;)
add me on xfire @ molson13 if you have any comments or suggestions, complaints, whatever.

IronSniper

• Moderators & Server admins
  • Elite member
Re: Knif3 Server
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:17:22 PM »
Knife only :durr:

Molson

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 04:04:00 PM »
Quote from: IronSniper;67307
Knife only :durr:

Yeah, a lot of instant gratification babies don't like it because it requires a time developed skill. I appreciate your enthusiasm, you can stop by our stock server for a free lesson anytime 24/7 KNIFE ONLY [CA] 8.6.75.153:28960 :rolleyes:

TommoUK

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 08:05:17 PM »
Sounds sweet :), Will try it when I see some players on it next.

Molson

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 12:30:01 AM »
Quote from: TommoUK;67390
Sounds sweet :), Will try it when I see some players on it next.

Good luck, cod4 is dying off. We use my server to fool around on when we tire of our stock server. Add me on xfire if you have it and if you ever see me on I would gladly take the time to jump on with you. My main gaming hours are between 8:30 am and 11:00 am New York time, and I am often around at other times as well.

If your not into knives only then it may not thrill you so much. However, it is the last mod Kill3r made for cod4. So, perhaps at least here, it should get some cool points for it's historical nature. ;)

Again, this is a very watered down version, I removed all of "The One" stuff and about three hours of music and custom sound f/x for my friends overseas who struggled with the download.

Lossy

• http://lossycreation.weebly.com
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 10:20:41 AM »
Quote from: Molson;67396
Again, this is a very watered down version, I removed all of "The One" stuff and about three hours of music and custom sound f/x for my friends overseas who struggled with the download.

Make them download the mod over night :D

Quote from: Molson;67396
Good luck, cod4 is dying off.
Its not the fact that cod4 is dying off(its ranked 2 of most played on xfire) but its the fact that more and more people are using cracked servers because some people won't buy the game itself, so its harder to get normal servers populated.

But some people are actually hacking into cracked servers to crash them to get their own servers populated again roflol

(worse clan for cracked servers AR51. but no one will crash AR51 servers because the owner of the clan has a botnet)

TommoUK

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 04:27:24 PM »
Wow didn't know that information about AR51, yea they dominate for cracked servers, they don't really effect me however as I have a modded server and they are stock

COD4 isn't dying off IMO, I often fill my 32 slot custom sniper server, with a steady 20+ at most times on the server.

Lossy

• http://lossycreation.weebly.com
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 08:39:55 PM »
Quote from: TommoUK;67416
Wow didn't know that information about AR51, yea they dominate for cracked servers, they don't really effect me however as I have a modded server and they are stock

Yeah, kev was ddosing aL website, so some of us spam bot the shit out of his website so he stopped because we kept making new spambots and then some one was making a Dos, and he heard about it roflol

Molson

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 10:40:33 PM »
Quote from: TommoUK;67416

COD4 isn't dying off IMO, I often fill my 32 slot custom sniper server, with a steady 20+ at most times on the server.

Must be a good server, post the ip,  I would like to check it out. There are still many servers that fill up, our stock knife only does well but there used to be a shit ton more people playing, that's for sure.

TommoUK

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2012, 05:07:22 PM »
94.76.196.215:2304

There u go mate feel free to check it out