Author Topic: Gold arcade  (Read 340 times)

Rapidfire

Gold arcade
« on: April 09, 2012, 03:44:57 PM »
So I have been working on this site for a couple of days and we want more members to sign up!!

Basicly When you play a game and you win you get a couple of hundred gold. Now this gold can be spent on avatars, Bingo, Gold Assets (adds personal accessories like wallet etc.) and we also have a leader board on who has the highest amount of gold.

What the gold shop has to offer.
GOLD SHOP:

Gold Assets- Visit the Asset shop to buy an asset for yourself.

Betting Shop-Take a chance on lady luck, See if you can beat the odds. Have a flutter on forthcoming events.

Higher Lower Game- A card game where you have to guess whether the next card is higher or lower

Gold Lotery- Take a chance on lady luck, Buy a lottery ticket (or more than one) and see if you can come up trumps with the winning combination.

Gold Orbs- Visit the Orb shop to purchase different orbs. When you wield an orb it changes the way your name is displayed.

Poker Dice- Play poker dice against the computer and see if Lady Luck will be on your side

Gold Presents- Visit the Present shop to send a present to another member. You may add your comment to the gift you send.

Each week we have a couple of tournaments and they could win up to 1Million Gold (Easter tournaments are currently on the go)
Each day I aim to add up to 250 new games so you have a better chance on getting on the leader board!
So if your a person who likes flash game's this is the perfect site for you!

LINK: http://goldarcade.co.uk
GO CHECK IT OUT!

:yay2:

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
Re: Gold arcade
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »
What's the benefit of this website lol? I'm guessing it's for those who enjoy "dealing" xD
I'm not really into the gambling stuff, but the website seems quite cool.

Regards.

Rapidfire

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »
Playing game's really. Thanks for the comment :)

TommoUK

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 08:12:59 PM »
Nice site, although it feels a little clustered, just feels like theres a little bit too much going on at once on it :P

SuPeRsTaR---

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 11:01:25 PM »
Rapidfire add me as a friend:yay2: