Author Topic: Annihilation DLC  (Read 200 times)

hakouz

• ☢☠☢
  • V.I.P.s
  • Elite member
Annihilation DLC
« on: June 18, 2011, 09:21:37 AM »
After word of new Call of Duty: Black Ops downloadable content leaked out earlier this week, publisher Activision today formally announced it as the 'Annihilation' pack.

Annihilation will add five new maps, with 'Hangar 18,' 'Drive-In,' 'Silo,' and 'Hazard' for the regular multiplayer modes. Zombies mode takes a trip to 'Shangri-La,' which is described by Treyarch head Mark Lamia as "an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters."

As per Microsoft and Activision's exclusivity arrangement, it'll be released first for Xbox 360, on June 28. There's no word on when PC and PlayStation 3 editions will launch, but the last two Cod Blops DLC packs hit other platforms roughly a month later. Annihilation's price hasn't been confirmed yet either, but we can most probably expect it to be the regulation $15 (1200 Microsoft Points).

With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 expected on November 8, this may be the last new content for Cod Blops.

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

• zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • Be niga.
Re: Annihilation DLC
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 10:03:15 AM »
I think it will not be... cuz they for about 3 months time to do one more map pack for this game.. and zombi map looks awersome:P and next week new nevs for Mod tools..

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
Probably going to release this third map pack and then they will decide to release mod tools. After all, 3 is usually the limit and they said they will release mod tools after the game has been "fully released".
Pretty lame, it's a bit late as it's too close to the release of MW3 in November which won't be very popular due to the more 'epic' looking games such as Assassins Creed Revelations (The last of the collection) and Battlefield 3.

I will only be buying MW3 so I can play SP as it's the only part where they success, they have already decided that they won't have dedicated servers and time won't be spent detailing perks and killstreaks, so by the sound of it, they've already set themselves up to disappoint.

It's just one fail after another, a lot of people complain that CoD:WaW was the end of the CoD Series because people saw it as a fail due to it going back in time rather than continueing from the popular CoD:4 Modern Warfare. However, it's the last CoD that offered free DLC, is this because it had a sponsor?

Regards.

♛Ⓣⓐⓓⓔⓙ♛

• zombieX Server Admin
  • Elite member
  • Be niga.
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2011, 10:43:03 AM »
Quote from: King_Paradox;53495
Probably going to release this third map pack and then they will decide to release mod tools. After all, 3 is usually the limit and they said they will release mod tools after the game has been "fully released".
Pretty lame, it's a bit late as it's too close to the release of MW3 in November which won't be very popular due to the more 'epic' looking games such as Assassins Creed Revelations (The last of the collection) and Battlefield 3.

I will only be buying MW3 so I can play SP as it's the only part where they success, they have already decided that they won't have dedicated servers and time won't be spent detailing perks and killstreaks, so by the sound of it, they've already set themselves up to disappoint.

It's just one fail after another, a lot of people complain that CoD:WaW was the end of the CoD Series because people saw it as a fail due to it going back in time rather than continueing from the popular CoD:4 Modern Warfare. However, it's the last CoD that offered free DLC, is this because it had a sponsor?

Regards.

yea King 4 and waw was got sponsors.. and if they want add in waw buyable dlc they wuld do much more... scripts programs to dl dlc and buyable system... and if you dont know there was think to do buyable dlc... look little more in Mod tools and you will see few scripts..