Author Topic: Omg lol the drama!!!!!!  (Read 1769 times)

juniorkillz

Omg lol the drama!!!!!!
« on: August 04, 2010, 09:05:34 AM »
so i am banned from your forums lads... hiding in vent...

ill be brief...

if the bullshit is going to end.... ever ...
#1 no recruiting in my server
#2 respect our rules
#3 respect admins and listen to them
#4 give paradox a binkie
#5 enjoy our server

ive read all the posts.. and seen what kind of meth-crack infested person ive become... and im thinking its funny shit.

this all started with maliciouspit recruiting in our server.. and talking a bit of shit about me ...

this was the second time he has been a problem in our server.. and was warned last time not to do anything like it again... which he knows...

when he was banned i assume he complained and went full tilt and that is why triple came at me in the private message as he did...

which triple.. i did try to post to u to talk it out.. but ur anger at the time did not let that occur...due to him being banned...

ill extend "once" an effort to straighten this out.. and put it behind us...

if not, no worries...as i believe peeps know if i am really concerned about being banned.. banning peeps or whatever in my server ... or yours....it matters not...

i will unban all of u peeps.. providing u adhere to the rules i put out in our server...  btw our server is number 8 overall so we must be doing something right....

i cannot stress this enough.. as ive seen what some of the young punk kiddies have typed... this will be the only time i shall be willing to speak about this .. and ending it...

so if things are going to be put to rest...   listen to the rules while in my server.. and you all shall have no problems....

the reason i dont really come to eu is due to the ping... as im five hours away from the server i own... i have a far better time playing there....

but in any event...  that is that...

PoW|Razor19119

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
Re: Omg lol the drama!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »
Wow, those rules didn't say anything about changing clan tags for just a few hours to take some photo's you'd be permanently banned. Most of the PoW Members even thought that was harsh.

And Razor, just so you know. I'm not going to leak PoW Maps to EU, because I actually respect the PoW Mappers..

And to be honest, I only think the way this will get out the way is if you unban the EU Members.. Therefore there's no reason for us to fight you.

Regards. facepalm

Perkeo

• beer drinker
  • Elite member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 10:31:50 AM »
King, stop it. They may have any rules they want.
If you don't like the rules, then don't play on POW server.
If you play there, accept anything.

juniorkillz

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 12:31:16 PM »
Quote from: Perkeo;37380
King, stop it. They may have any rules they want.
If you don't like the rules, then don't play on POW server.
If you play there, accept anything.

respect for understanding my post perkeo u a man whom actually thinks before he types.... thanks for that... and king i dont care what maps u get from PoW| remember i sent a map pack to this forum.. so i know not of what ya speak.. and as oplock stated one of our rules was put on another tag ur gone from clan banned... so deal with it and move on...and dont speak for my members..  what was in the begining post i made .. is pretty clear... and the reason peeps of eu were banned was different from yours.. it was in response to what happened to my members... but u do have a few irrational sides to you king... so tell ya what.. take ur anger elsewhere.. this post really has nothing to do with you or ur removal .....  

PoW|Razor19119
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 12:50:13 PM by juniorkillz »

King_Paradox

• ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ O hai der
  • Retired zombieX Admin
  • Elite member
  • O hai der.
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 01:11:35 PM »
Quote from: juniorkillz;37396
respect for understanding my post perkeo u a man whom actually thinks before he types.... thanks for that... and king i dont care what maps u get from PoW| remember i sent a map pack to this forum.. so i know not of what ya speak.. and as oplock stated one of our rules was put on another tag ur gone from clan banned... so deal with it and move on...and dont speak for my members..  what was in the begining post i made .. is pretty clear... and the reason peeps of eu were banned was different from yours.. it was in response to what happened to my members... but u do have a few irrational sides to you king... so tell ya what.. take ur anger elsewhere.. this post really has nothing to do with you or ur removal .....  

PoW|Razor19119

You only say it's got nothing to do with me or my removal because you actually banned me unfairly and without knowing why I did what I did.
And if you have a PoW Map Pack. Then what's all this apparent "Shit" I'm spreading that's on your forums? Seriously, I'd love to know.

Regards.

Oblivion

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »
You have proven enough how "old and mature" you are, stop embarassing yourself more please...facepalm

And my last words in a pic

Perkeo

• beer drinker
  • Elite member
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 04:55:41 PM »
Guys, most here want to stop any quarrels between POW and EU.

/me is tired of this, really

@Raz: thinking before typing comes from age, i am one year older than you.

bbarry20

• M1lkzor is that you?
  • Moderators & Server admins
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 06:04:39 PM »
Oh Honey your back.... again? Mr Raz, remember me.... Aw yes of course the one whom tried to be civil and ask a simple quetion on pm's, but you had to come at me like a child. (Your admin admitted that I was banned for the wrong reasons, which whom I respect for coming out and saying that). And you do care about eu, dont make up anymore stories. You have continued to change your name and send over your boys to eu to read everything... Which has become even more interesting because they have stayed here? So enough with this ''I dont give a shit attitude''. Cause really we all know you do, and have something to say. If your truly the mature man that you claim to be, then jesus quit insulting 15 yr olds, quit spamming this forum, and just go away and think before you come back. We are doing fine here, and really have no problems playing on this server, and if there is an opinion about another server on this one, then let it be. I hope you can live a happy and honest life, and I really mean that, enjoy your server and the work you put into it, after all it is a game.

Congrats on your number #8 rank, I think EU was #1 for over a year, must be doing something right?  

Your's Truly, The fastest shooter in 7 Counties
bbarry20

malciouspit

• Elite member
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 06:35:42 PM »
lol tanner.

but more importantly like i said.

razor if your gonna eb good and not pull the childish shit you pulled then you may get a second chance here.

as noone wants this anymore.

LXY-TripleH

• Head Biatch
  • Moderators & Server admins
  • Elite member
    • http://www.soreclan.com
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 06:42:24 PM »
for 1 i was never aggresive in the PM's!! i was simple asking the questions Why Mal and BBarry were banned and you were the 1 getting aggresive!!

as you can all now see i only posted this in the Staff section to explain why you was banned from the forum!!

Quote from: Raz
Quote from: LXY-TripleH
Quote from: Raz
Quote from: LXY-TripleH
What the hell is your problem!!!

Firstly you ban a member of my clan (BBarry20) and you have no proof of it and not shown any proof!

secondly you ban a member of my admin team (Malicospit) for no reason at all.!!!

is it because these players are TOO good for your server cos they win most of the time ???

my suggestion to you is inform all of your POW members not to come on to EU servers infuture or they will be banned for the same reasons BBarry and Malicospit!! were

triple i really dont care what you say right now..malicious pit pulled shit for the second time.. interfering with our clan and its server.. as non pow has done to you or your clan... if u want to react like a child so be it.. i really dont care.. what goes on in my clan and server are of none of your business.. he pulled shit .. twice.. takk knows of the first.. pit agreed to never pull it again.. but yet he did.. he knew he would be banned if he did it.. ... if u even know any respect of a clan  you would understand this.. instead of letting a punk pull shit to collide peeps in an act of immaturity...

resepct 2yaz even tho ur being hostile...
either way i dont care.. but those are the reasons..

recruiting in a clan server.. a big no no..
speaking shit about the clan leader.. and pulling peeps out of a clan server to recruit.. a no no...

guess u guys dont really care how you act in a clan server... which is sad.. but atleast ... nubwar.. has the maturity to come in to ask in a neutral fashion..

either way... it is what it is.. and sorry u dont quite get it ..

Raz

if thats the case what goes on on my server and so then what pit and ocana where talking about on EU had no concern to you yet you still took action against him???? answer me this is it 1 rule for 1 and 1 rule for another??? i cant really get your logic here and also is your server not a public server because its not locked so it must be PUBLIC which means people can talk about what they like can they not??? you allow glitching on your servers which imo is cheating therefore you dont stick to standards!!

facepalm you just dont get it.... is the server public.. in the aspect you or anyone may join... is is owned by a clan.. yes.... can i take action upon anyone.. YES I CAN >>I OWN THE SERVER.... He knew the rules... he broke them.. he apologiezed the first time... and i undid his ban... the second time.. he got served for creating issues again.... if you dont get that, the go to your garage... turn on the car... and close all the doors lad.. cuz you would bleach the genepool... and actually have a purpose.. rather than annoy me.. like a complete idiot...

Raz

yet still no reason for barry being banned

Erictheawful

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
I see you still haven't fixed your "." key, seems to be sticking every time you use it. And Perko we get that you don't like reading this bs, so why are you? Honestly if you don't like it stay out of the threads and it will run its course. I actually find the hypocritical insults to be rather amusing.

juniorkillz

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
Quote from: Erictheawful;37451
I see you still haven't fixed your "." key, seems to be sticking every time you use it. And Perko we get that you don't like reading this bs, so why are you? Honestly if you don't like it stay out of the threads and it will run its course. I actually find the hypocritical insults to be rather amusing.

true very very true..its amusing isnt it

Takkrala

• Elite member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 12:02:15 AM »
/sigh... well... Raz if i am such a good friend of your's you wouldnt mind having a conversation with me sometime would you? just a civilized one and not that humpty dumpty shit thats going on here all the time >,> PM me with you're Xfire or steam and we'll see when both of us are online

Thank you.

PS: also a little request, please dont post here because for most it will only bring more problem's

juniorkillz

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 01:03:48 AM »
xfire Razor19119

Takkrala

• Elite member
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2010, 01:14:09 AM »
Quote from: juniorkillz;37475
xfire Razor19119

added im now going to bed since its late but ill talk to you ASAP